To read entire newsletter, click here.
- Be on time - Class starts at 8:30 each morning.
- Act like you're in school - This is important learning time. Panthers are Respectful, Responsible, and Safe no matter where they are doing their learning.
- Sit in 1 spot during class - Find a good spot for class time. A chair at a table or desk is best.
- Keep yourself muted - Unless you are sharing, keeping your mute button on keeps any background noise from disrupting the class.
- Turn on your video - We love to see your face!
- Raise your hand to talk - You can use the raise hand button or actually raise your hand on your camera for the teacher to call on you.
- Listen - Be a good listener for your teacher and classmates.
- No eating during class - Make sure to have breakfast and lunch before class begins. Recess is at 10:00 - this is a good time to have a mid-morning snack.
- Have fun and do your best!